Our Blog Has Moved

10 August 2014

Artisan Food Trail featured in Country Homes & Interiors magazine

Our telephone rings often, mainly with welcome enquiries and sometimes sales calls, but one April afternoon there was a call from a journalist writing for Country Homes & Interiors magazine.
She had been asked to contact us regarding a piece to be included in the
'10 Ways to Make Life Lovely' section and wanted to interview me on how
The Artisan Food Trail works in finding the best food producers from a consumer perspective.

Click photo for larger image
In certain situations I can be a little nervous but to have the chance to talk about food and The Artisan Food Trail will usually bring me out of my shell, so I was excited to grasp the opportunity.
Published in the September 2014 issue, although not a big article, the snippet explains very well, just how people can use the The Artisan Food Trail to find the best food producers throughout the UK.

I am so thrilled we have been noticed and given this kind of publicity, it means so much to me and makes the journey, getting this far, very worthwhile.

Lisa Childs, 
Founder – The Artisan Food Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment