Our Blog Has Moved

21 December 2011

Chocolate Brownies

Photo: © childsdesign

There's nothing more irresistible than a chocolate brownie. Somewhere between cake and fudge, the intense gooey texture is lip lickingly good. The secret to a decent brownie though, is to use good quality chocolate and this recipe is from Mortimer Chocolate Company, makers of high quality chocolate powders. The powder isn't like cocoa powder, in fact you could just eat it straight out of the packet (confession: we did) it really is that good.
Mortimer's West African Chocolate is best for brownies and this recipe does actually feature on the back of the pack. The chocolate is very easy to use and produces a fantastic result with a deep, rich and almost fruity flavour.

View recipe

To find out more about Mortimer Chocolate Company visit their page on The Artisan Food Trail here

1 comment:

  1. Felicity Smith21 December, 2011

    So glad you liked our Brownies. It is the most popular recipe on the website. We often get lovely comments like the one from Nikki Holsford that was sent to us today, "I have never been a brownie lover as they are usually so dry and so I never understood the appeal, that is until I tried some my niece had made I was in love! She then let me into her secret by showing me your chocolate powder packet, I am so impressed."

    ReplyDelete