The Rural Entrepreneur is actually a combination of three shows (all in the one place) – Farm Business Innovation, Country House Business Innovation and Holiday Park & Resort Innovation.
The show is aimed at a variety of people primarily in the rural sector
looking to bring in more money, either from their land or property and much more besides.
The Artisan Food Trail sits nicely into this area which is the reason that the show organisers asked us to team up with them and become a media partner.
Not only will there be over 300 suppliers exhibiting but also over 150 free seminars all with your business in mind. Our very own co-founder Graham Childs will be talking on the first day and you can find out more in our article here.
Who should visit The Artisan Food Trail stand?The Artisan Food Trail promotes and champions small and artisan food and drink producers throughout the United Kingdom. We create awareness of your brand and your produce.
By supporting your businesses with a number of member benefits we can help make running your business easier and more cost effective.
- have a small artisan food or drink business or are thinking of starting one (you could become a member)
- are looking for a branding and design service
- need a website
- need help with social media
- need professional photography (food, product and reportage are our speciality)
- have a farm shop and are looking for suppliers to complement your own products
- own a restaurant, café etc. and are looking for suppliers of top quality products with provenance
- run (or thinking of opening) a cookery school (you could also be a member and benefit from promotion as well as help with equipment)
As you can see, we offer a wide range of services and you don’t need to be a member of The Artisan Food Trail to take advantage of them.
Even if you don’t see exactly the thing that fits your description above, you can still come and talk to us. We’ve found out ourselves, that you never know who you’re going to meet at these types of events and often a conversation can lead to positive results.
Visit us on stand 282 to find out how we can help you
The show is completely FREE to attend and all you need to do is register for
Visit the website for the show you are interested in where you’ll find a link