If you own or run or are starting a food business you’ll be interested in entering ‘Pitch to the Experts’.
A prize package worth up to £10,000 for one food business. This essential business support package will help someone move forward in creating the successful business they are looking for. The Artisan Food Trail has put together a team of experts: Branding & Marketing, Business Mentors & Trainers, Legal, Funding, CRM, Catering Equipment Specialists and more, who have offered their time, knowledge and support to review the winner’s business, help them with essential advice and pointers in areas that they know they are struggling and strengthening them in other areas to put themselves on the road to business success.
The panel consists of:
- The Artisan Food Trail – branding, marketing and promotion
- The Sales Masters Guild – mentors and trainers
- Roythornes Solicitors – field-to-fork legal advice
- Assynt Corporate Finance – funding advice
- Light Degree – customer relationship management
- Eco Catering Equipment – catering equipment specialists
- Fresh Perspective – helping plan your route to market
- Fire Safety Services – ensuring you meet the latest fire legislation within your business
- 24-7 Business Networking – connecting and training businesses face-to-face and online
Shortlisted entrants will have the opportunity to pitch live to the panel at The Food Entrepreneur Show (co-located with The Takeaway Innovation Expo) at London ExCel on 30th September.
It is not obligatory pitch at the show as entrants have the option to opt out (this will not affect consideration of their entry).
Keep up-to-date with our articles featuring each of the experts on the panel here
To enter visit:
Fill in the entry form (make sure you keep a copy of your entry as you’ll need this if you’re shortlisted to pitch at the show). The entry form requires some basic details and then some specific questions about your business – which should be easy to answer as you’ll already have thought about these when writing your business plan.
Online entries close midnight Friday 18th September 2015 and shortlisted businesses will be contacted between Monday 21st and Friday 25th September with their invitation to pitch live at the show (full details, times, etc. will be supplied at this time).
Tickets for The Food Entrepreneur Show 2015 and Takeaway Innovation Expo 2015 at London's Excel on 29th – 30th September are completely FREE.
To register for your free tickets, visit the registration page and fill in your details today.